Welcome to Stitch In Time UK- Industrial Sewing & Manufacturing
Stitch In Time is a UK based commercial and industrial sewing and material welding contractor using a wide range of custom fabrics with broad sector applications.
Our standard products and services include custom built tarpaulin covers, awning manufacture and repair, safety and transport netting and trailer curtains, purpose built marquees and shelters, customised industrial sewing, vinyl & fabric welding, bouncy castle and leisure inflatables. We also specialise in the design and manufacture of custom sewn components for just about any application covering industries as diverse as Aerospace, Automotive, Fire Safety, Manufacturing, Blast Furnaces, etc.
Our Sewn Product Design Process?
Our design team has engineering experience stretching back over 40 years which means that we are able to advise not only on the latest technological applications but we can also give you the benefit of our experience on the ' tried and tested'.
Our manufacturing processes are flexible enough to be carried out either at our purpose built facility in South Wales or, if necessary on site anywhere in the UK.
Some of Our Applications:
- Tarpaulin covers including boat covers, trailer and vehicle covers, lorry and truck tarpaulin, outdoor furniture covers etc.
- Tent & Awning repairs and manufacture including awning extension/reduction, zip and closure replacement, window repairs and replacement etc.
- Safety netting manufacture including lorry and skip cargo netting, sports netting, agricultural netting, pigeon nets, scaffolding nets and covers, lorry curtains etc.
- Marquee manufacturing including stall covers, exhibition stands, tent etc.
- Machine covers, dust covers, computer covers, engine covers, motorbike covers, furniture covers, export covers etc.